Friday, February 29, 2008

Open Roads!



Am back in the US after a gap of nearly four months. I was driving on one of the highways in South East Florida from the Treasure Coast to Fort Lauderdale and I realized how much I miss driving in the US. I had almost forgotten what it was like to be on wide open highways driving at 70-80mph. With Ms. Hertz Neverlost as my companion, I did not have to worry about getting lost and waste my time paying attention to road signs etc. While driving here, you can be in your world - calm and relaxed.

In contrast, driving in Bangalore is a completely different experience. The concept of space does not really exist here but when you are driving here, you feel connected to everyone around you (and if you don't pay attention, you will indeed connect with the nearest vehicle or pedestrian).
Driving here will keep you alert and put your senses in overdrive!

No comments: